The Battle for Wesnoth UMC Development IDE
UMC IDE offers some features that greatly help anybody who makes User Made Content for Wesnoth.
- * It has wizards for new campaigns, scenarios, factions, eras, and everything else you might think of. You just complete the needed values and it generates the wml (with nice indentation).
- * It has front-ends for launching wmltools (like wmllint, wmlscope, wmlindent on files/directories), the wesnoth game, and the map editor.
- * It has a specialized WML editor that has syntax highlighting, tag folding and outline, autocompletion, navigation to macro definitions and so on.
- * It has integrated addon management features that allow to upload or download arbitrary addons.
- For a full features list please check the dedicated features page.
The plugin was made by Timotei Dolean and it is available under EPL License (EPL v 1.0).
29 July 2012 - Released version 2.0.1 of the eclipse plugin version and the standalone version.
03 March 2012 - Released version 2.0.0 of the eclipse plugin version and the standalone version.
08 May 2011 - Released version 1.0.3 of the eclipse plugin version and the standalone version.
17 April 2011 - Released version 1.0.2 of the eclipse plugin version and the standalone version.
16 December 2010 - Released version 1.0.1 of the eclipse plugin version.
6 November 2010 - Added the 64 bit version for Windows & Linux, and for Mac OS X.
5 November 2010 - The standalone plugin version is out! Check it out at the how to install section.